Splendor as far as the eye can see
Welcome to the exclusive world of Beaumont. This condominium project features architecture in harmony with the local urban landscape, while demonstrating its distinctive contemporary style. With its clean lines and subdued, muted tones, the residential towers rise elegantly over the neighbourhood. Its many windows showcase the stunning views and landscaped courtyard. The abundance of glass, particularly on the railings of the balconies and terraces, and the refined materials such as metal and the decorative brickwork are key elements of the project’s architecture. In the interest of constant progress, new ideas have been integrated into the original design.
The architects Régis Côté et Associés and the Gauvreau Design team, recognized for excellence and forward-thinking, collaborated on the shaping of these living spaces.
Main Project Features
- Contemporary building design
- Exterior brick and metal panel finish
- 8’9 ceilings
- Underground parking
- Generous windows
- Integrated appliances in each unit
- Private outdoor space for each unit
- IGA grocery store on the ground floor
From the height of its towers, Beaumont offers unparalleled panoramic views. Dream away while enjoying the view toward the St. Lawrence River and Lake St. Louis. Take in the rich greenery of Mount Royal extending up to the Laurentian mountains.
Le Beaumont’s majestic private entrance hall will leave an impression every time you come home. Its seating area provides a pleasant experience for guests while they wait for you.
Its unique rooftop terrace is a real oasis, with a heated sun-soaked swimming pool and splendid panoramic views never seen before in NDG. Take in some fresh air high above the city and enjoy some much deserved down time.
Other amenities include an underground parking garage with storage lockers and bicycle parking spots. Beaumont offers a full array of owner privileges like no other residential project in the area.
- A chic lobby design with an intercom system and camera surveillance in the lobby
- Fitness center with gym equipment
- Landscaped outdoor terrace
- Rooftop pool with views of Mount-Royal
An architecture in harmony with the local urban landscape, while demonstrating its distinctive contemporary style.
- Thermal glazing minimizes unwanted solar gain and heat loss
- Hard surface flooring for easy maintenance to eliminate dust and allergens
- Ventilation system introduces fresh air into individual suites
- A waste and energy conscious approach in construction and site management
- Locker space for bicycles
- Recycling collection
- Proximity to public transportation
- Preference for local materials
- Reduction of heat islands by using a white roof membrane